The 6th Econ JM Best Paper Award, launched in cooperation with the European Economic Association, is aiming at all PhD candidates and PhD graduates attending the European Job Market for Economists in Rotterdam in December 2019.
Prizes of €1,000 will be awarded to the four outstanding Job Market papers on topics related to general economic subjects.
The winners will be awarded during European Job Market for Economists, which will take place in Rotterdam in December 2019.
For further information, download the announcement (.pdf).
Deadline: October 01, 2019
UniCredit Foundation is a non-profit corporate foundation, as further testimony of the Group’s engagement in the promotion of a well-structured set of principles which are the basis of its corporate identity. UniCredit Foundation is entirely financed by the Group and it is an independent legal entity with a Board of Directors.
UniCredit Foundation pursues social and humanitarian goals in the fields of assistance and healthcare, the environment, and training, education and teaching, and supports the best talents in the fields of economics and finance by launching scholarships, research grants and research awards with a special focus on the countries in which UniCredit Group operates.
for more info www.unicreditfoundation.org
How to apply
In order to apply for the UniCredit Foundation’s calls, students must complete the online application form, under the penalty of being excluded from the selection process.
Remind: the form is the same for every competition, therefore you should complete only the fields required by the related announcement.
COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- To participate in the call, it is necessary to click on the APPLY button and enter the login credentials for ideaTRE60.
- You can get the credentials (username and password) through the registration procedure.
- You will receive an e-mail message with a confirmation link. Click on it to complete your registration.
- You can open your application and add any further information as many times as you want until you click on the <submit> button.
- Submit your application only when you consider it completed and all the requested documentation in PDF format has been attached.
- No further modifications are allowed when the application is submitted.
- The GRE test can be substituted with the GMAT test.
- The letter of reference -when required- must be sent directly by a Professor via e-mail to the UniCredit Foundation address as specified in the call.
- For more information on the call and the application process please write to Annalisa.firstname.lastname@example.org